23 Things You Should Know about RED Global.
It’s our 23rd birthday! Who knew all those years ago, we’d evolve into what we are today – a leading SAP & Tech recruitment agency with 23 years’ experience doing what we do best. Connecting the right talent to the right roles.
As we celebrate our 23rd birthday, we thought we’d share 23 facts about RED Global.
1. Established in London in 2000.
2. Started as 3 SAP recruiters with a dream to be the leading SAP recruitment agency.
3. We now also do Business Applications, Data & Analytics, Cloud & Infrastructure, Software Development and Cyber Security.
4. 4 offices in the DACH region – Frankfurt, Munich, Cologne, and Zurich.
5. 1 office in New Jersey, USA.
6. 1 office in London, UK.
7. We have placed over 40,000 SAP & Tech professionals into roles.
8. We currently have 1,600+ contractors working in live roles right now.
9. Previously known as RED Commerce, then RED SAP Solutions.
10. Rebranded to RED Global in 2021.
11. 35% of our employees have been with us for over 3 years.
12. Treating our 16 top performers to a week long luxury holiday in the Caribbean in April.
13. Filled roles in over 70 countries.
14. Private network of over 300,000 SAP & Tech professionals.
15. 300 employees worldwide.
16. In 2022, we arranged over 6000 interviews for our candidates.
17. Offer resource budgeting, training solutions, testing solutions and SI collaboration.
18. We’ve promoted 39 employees internally in the last year.
19. Have an Associates Programme.
20. In 2022, we made 39 internal promotions.
21. Private equity owned by AEA Investors.
22. Our team speaks over 30 languages collectively.
23. We fill a tech role every 25 minutes of every working day.
We can’t celebrate our birthday without giving thanks:
- To all our clients and candidates for continuing to trust us with your projects and careers.
- To all our employees thank you for your hard work, commitment, loyalty, and for always ensuring our customers can rely on us.
If you’re an employer and you’d like to get in touch to discuss your tech hiring strategy, please book a strategy call.
If you’re a job seeker looking for your next role, check out our latest jobs.
SAP Custom vs Standard - The Big Debate.
SAP standard vs custom is a major consideration faced in every SAP implementation, and with good reason. Both approaches have their pros and cons and can have a dramatic impact on your enterprise.
But just how did those with custom systems fare in the recent pandemic, given how quickly many organisations had to make changes because of it? We surveyed our clients to find out if custom or standard was the better choice.