Crush your SAP career goals.
Get the guidance, resources, and connections you need to secure your next role
US Recruiting Director
- United States of America, North America Location
- Negotiable Salary
- Permanent Type
- Remote Workplace
As the Recruiting Director for RED Global's US operation, you will be responsible for building, developing, and providing day-to-day management and support to a team of Recruiting Consultants. You will have ultimate responsibility for all aspects of candidate delivery into our global client base, including sourcing, qualifying, and meeting candidates for a range of roles within SAP and other technologies.
Excellent qualification skills and full commitment to understanding the needs of both RED's clients and your candidate portfolio are essential to succeed in this highly competitive market. You must build a formidable knowledge of SAP and the companies that employ the technology in order to hold credible conversations with senior candidates who may also be clients of RED.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- With the support of the US Managing Director, build and develop a team of Recruiting Consultants tasked with delivering candidates into both the permanent and contract client bases.
- Day-to-day management of your team, including expectation-setting, providing support, direction, and training, and managing performance where appropriate.
- Working closely with the Sales team, gain a full understanding of client organizations and their hiring requirements, and assign appropriate resource support from your team.
- Through various sourcing techniques, identify, attract, and qualify suitable candidates for each client requirement. This will involve an in-depth technical qualification of each candidate's skill set.
- Present candidate shortlists for each role to the appropriate Sales Consultant, including information on each candidate's suitability, availability, and financial expectations.
- Where necessary, assist the Sales team in managing the interview and feedback process for your active candidates.
- Develop, maintain, and leverage a network of SAP professionals in order to gain referrals and generate leads and market information for the Sales team.
- Through conversations with candidates, identify opportunities for other RED Global business units, and cross-sell our service offerings accordingly.
- Achieve personal and team monthly, quarterly, and annual candidate delivery and KPI targets.
Experience and Skills Required:
- 4-5 years of recruiting experience with 2 years minimum of managing a recruiting team within a recruitment agency.
- Demonstrates expertise in questioning difficult or challenging situations with candidates to understand the whole picture, and offers appropriate advice or solutions.
- Committed to the development of others and prioritizes the development of the team and is genuinely committed to and passionate about facilitating others to achieve their potential.
- Tech placement experience required; SAP placement preferred.
- Experience aligning the recruiting organization to the changing needs of a rapidly growing business including making recommendations for servicing the needs of high volume/lower margin customers, low volume/higher margin customers, international organizations, direct and indirect customers.
- Developing strategies for the use of third-party recruitment agencies to handle temporary capacity issues, lower quality requirements, or niche technologies not supported in house.
- Leveraging different domestic and international regions to service customers on off hours to get ahead of the competition.
- Experience with the H1B and TN1 visa markets
- Strong negotiating and problem resolution skills
- Someone who can act in an advisory capacity to sales and management for integrating newly acquired companies and their respective recruitment organizations to ensure seamless integration of our delivery teams.
RED Global offers a competitive salary and provides generous benefits. On any given workday, you will find opportunities to join online fitness & yoga classes; afternoon virtual social hours; guided meditation and mindfulness; as well as opportunities to join in discussions that focus on solutions for diversity & inclusion, and wellness in the workplace. RED is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
If you are a great fit for this role, please apply!