Crush your SAP career goals.
Get the guidance, resources, and connections you need to secure your next role
Senior Account Executive
- United States of America, North America Location
- Negotiable Salary
- Permanent Type
- Remote Workplace
Roles & Responsibilities:,
- The main duties and responsibilities will be to develop and support the ongoing business development efforts of the company.
- You will be required to build relationships with your clients and colleagues and ensure an open and honest chain of communication flow at all times.
- You will proactively target, and map out new and existing clients and develop further relationships with other buyers the business is not currently in contact with to ensure that we are supplying all areas of the business not just specific pockets.
- You will be required to develop and implement account plans to maximize revenue, margin and customer retention, within the allocated accounts you are responsible for developing.
- You will be required to document and save your account plans on the company CRM. You will also be required to use company CRM to log all.
- You will be tasked with developing commercial relationships and managing these for your client-base, as well as being responsible for resolution of any customer problems promptly and to their satisfaction (and ours).
- You will conduct development calls to further develop relationships, expand contacts and set up meetings. This will also include time spent on tasks such as RFI, RFP, ITT documents to gain supplier status and PSL acceptance.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Proven success record of selling SAP or similar IT staffing services to clients
- Demonstrated ability to build, maintain a strong sales pipeline and close opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain close relationships with clients and team members
- Experience in prospecting, cold calling and client presentations
- Ability to meet and build relationships with C level and hiring managers
- Develop strategies for account development and management