Crush your SAP career goals.
Get the guidance, resources, and connections you need to secure your next role
- United States of America, North America Location
- Negotiable Salary
- Permanent Type
- Remote Workplace
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Through various sourcing techniques, identify, attract, and qualify suitable candidates for client requirements and ensure constant communication throughout full life cycle.
* Utilize LinkedIn, RED's internal database, and additional resources to identify suitable candidates for roles within the accounts portfolio.
* Obtain and speak with references for each candidate to further qualify their skills.
* Build and maintain relationships with passive and active candidates with niche skills and with consistent follow up regarding current and future opportunities.
Experience and Skills Required:
* IT recruiting experience, preferably at the agency level.
* Strong work ethic, diligence, focus, and positivity are all essential.
* Ability to build and sustain a strong network of technical talent.
* Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment of change.
* Understand multiple deadlines and priorities.
* An enthusiastic and passionate approach to recruiting.