Crush your SAP career goals.
Get the guidance, resources, and connections you need to secure your next role
IT Infrastructure Project Manager
- Germany, Western Europe Location
- Negotiable Salary
- Contract Type
- Hybrid Workplace
RED Global- IT Infrastructure Project Manager- 6 months + ext - Remote/Essen - ASAP
On behalf of our Global Key Partner, RED is currently looking for an IT Infrastructure Project Manager to join their team.
Please find details here below:
- Role: IT Infrastructure Transformation Manager
- Start: ASAP
Duration: 6 months + extension
- Location: 80% remote + occasional travel required to Essen
- Capacity: 5 days a week
- Languages: English and German.
- Manage full life cycle of Transformation projects in IT Infrastructure area
- Evaluation of business requirements, identification of relevant Infrastructure platforms and capabilities
- Planning, preparation, and execution of large and complex projects
- Manage project delivery together with near-/offshore team members
- Sparring partner for the client project manager and solution architect
- Experience as a Project Manager
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, O365 and other workplace technology concepts
- Experience in managing Agile / Devops projects
- Fluent German & English
If you are interested and available, please apply or send an email to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Interviews can be arranged immediately.