Crush your SAP career goals.
Get the guidance, resources, and connections you need to secure your next role
ServiceNow Senior Architect
- United States of America, North America Location
- 10k annual performance bonus Salary
- Development & Architecture Technology
- Permanent Type
- Hybrid Workplace
As a Senior Architect, you will work with our customers in developing world-class systems to support their business needs.
Our large Telecom client is moving from a home-grown platform to ServiceNow and would move many applications which were developed by Client in-house to ServiceNow. So, we need a senior level ServiceNow architect who can do solutioning.
This is a hands-on role best suited for a senior or principal engineer looking to transition into a client facing role and excited about the prospect of solving a variety of challenging engineering problems.
An ideal candidate will possess:
1. Technical Depth and solution design (technical depth of an architect with People and
stakeholder mgmt. responsibility)
2. Stakeholder mgmt.
3. Delivery Escalation mgmt.
4. Provide people oversight.
5. Intellectually smart who can hold his /her own and not get pushed by client.
6. Bring in thought leadership and Architectural best practices in the context of client
* Responsible for design, development, and integration of Modern business critical applications primarily focused on ServiceNow.
* Should have a very strong understanding of front end-based architecture using ServiceNow within the telecommunications industry following best practices.
* Must be hands on with designing and leading technical teams for the development and can lead DevOps teams to setup deployment pipelines, and with a very strong ability to communicate with stakeholders.
* Help establish a clear, consistent technology vision through collaboration, influence, and enablement.
* Research, recommend, design, and develop AWS tech stack backed systems and AWS
* 15-20 years of hands-on experience with ServiceNow in the telecom domain.
* Must have worked with business leadership to identify problems, and opportunities for
technology innovation with a focus on Modern application development.
* Extreme ability to build ServiceNow based scalable applications.
* Must be an expert in Auth and MFA process integrations.
* Prior experience of migration from a home-grown platform to ServiceNow is a great plus.
* Effective communication to explain complex ideas so that they are easily understood by both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
* Ability to work under minimal supervision, navigate ambiguous environments and quickly adapt to change.
* Problem solving skills - work with different groups like User Experience and business to
solve end user problems and transformation.
* Thought leadership and Architectural best practices in the context of client situations.
You might also like…
- Portugal, Western Europe
**** SAP MM Support Consultant - Lisbon - Part Remote - Freelance Opportunity **** RED is currently...
- Italy, Western Europe
*** Project Manager e-Invoice - Freelance - Fully remote *** For one of our International clients,...
- Mexico City, Mexico, North America
- Fully Remote
*** Business Consultant - LATAM Based - Remote*** For our international client based in Europe, RED...
- Dusseldorf, Germany, Western Europe
For our client in NRW we are looking for an Azure/BizTalk Developer.The integration team of our...
Register with RED Global.