Crush your SAP career goals.
Get the guidance, resources, and connections you need to secure your next role
Service Delivery Manager Applications (SAP)
- Belgium, Western Europe Location
- Negotiable Salary
- SAP Technology
- Permanent Type
- Hybrid Workplace
As an application(s) team leader you will be a key team member in the service delivery, people management and the client relationship. As you will be responsible of ensuring the qualitative delivery of the agreed services to the partner, you will have to make sure your team will be performing as expected and helping them evolve. Finally, as working with a partner, your engagement in improving the service and innovating will be essential for ensuring a good relationship.
If this driving and facing role is appealing to you let's see what we expect you to bring along:
- A strong interpersonal & team spirit as we deliver better together
- Structure in order deliver the appropriate contractual service levels
- Organization to plan and deliver accordingly
- Proactive in order to mitigate /detect the risks
- Good relationships skills as you will have to build a network for improving cooperation
- Coaching mindset to help your team members evolve.
- The will to learn & improve, qualitative and Results driven
- Culturally openminded as we work with Offshore, nearshore and local people in one team
- Business oriented in order to support our client to perform (IT and Business)
- Strong communication skills: to manage steering committee & customer daily contacts
- Language skills: Master Dutch &/or French + English
- 7-10 years in project or Service delivery experience is required.
- ITIL V4 certification is a big plus.
- Be responsible of the overall engagement in terms of budget, Customer satisfaction, contractual compliancy, service continuity, team members motivations, respect of qualitative & timely delivery
- Be the Customer Single Point of contact for AMS Services subjects
- Provide consolidated management reporting to the Customer and Capgemini on the services performance.
- Play a key role in add on sales with Sales & Delivery Management team
- Manage budget aspects and report. Drive overall margin improvement
- The delivery of the Application Managed Services (AMS) at the appropriate contractual service levels.
- The management of the delivery of the services and other agreed deliverables in all its aspects: specification, estimation, planning, control, acceptance, SLA compliancy for the applications in scope Implementing and controlling all agreed procedures and processes
- Inform all staff of relevant templates, guidelines, process and best practices to be used in the Services
- Manage continuous improvement of the service
- Evaluate engagement risks, identify and execute risk mitigation actions
- Conform to the engagement prioritization, identify & assign resources on service activities
- Drive- End-to-End the problem, change, release, capacity, performance management and reporting
You might also like…
- Portugal, Western Europe
**** SAP MM Support Consultant - Lisbon - Part Remote - Freelance Opportunity **** RED is currently...
- Italy, Western Europe
*** Project Manager e-Invoice - Freelance - Fully remote *** For one of our International clients,...
- Mexico City, Mexico, North America
- Fully Remote
*** Business Consultant - LATAM Based - Remote*** For our international client based in Europe, RED...
- Dusseldorf, Germany, Western Europe
For our client in NRW we are looking for an Azure/BizTalk Developer.The integration team of our...
- Germany, Western Europe
Für unseren Kunden aus Frankfurt suchen wir einen Applikationsmanager.Ihre Hauptaufgabe besteht...
- Stuttgart, Germany, Western Europe
Rahmendaten:Projektstart: ASAPLaufzeit: bis Ende 2024 mit Option auf VerlängerungAuslastung: 4-5...
- Germany, Western Europe
Für unseren Kunden suchen wir einen SAP Migrationsexperte zur Unterstützung in einem SAP S/4...
Register with RED Global.