Crush your SAP career goals.
Get the guidance, resources, and connections you need to secure your next role
SAP FICO Domain Lead
- Belgium, Western Europe Location
- Negotiable Salary
- SAP Technology
- Permanent Type
- Hybrid Workplace
As a domain lead you are responsible for all the delivery activities within the SAP Finance domain scope, including service levels and commitments compliancy.
You will be leading the Application Management Service delivery in a distributed delivery model (incl. offshore) for your domain. You will also be responsible for monitoring the quality and planning of service-related deliverables and you're your team.
You ensure the development of the knowledge & Expertise in the team by leading as an example.
As a subject matter expert, you maintain the relationships with the client and report to the Service Delivery Manager.
Key tasks & activities
- Ensures the quality of the Engagement, compliance with service commitments, completeness, and quality of deliverables.
- Responsible for estimates, planning and timely delivery
- Oversees service operations, service ops processes and has an eye for innovation
- Acts as the Domain Subject Matter Expert for all information and queries related to the changes within the domain scope.
- Implements any preventive and/or corrective action in order to guarantee service excellence.
- Validates key deliverables and guarantees the delivered solution.
- Active role in service management reporting
- Establishes and ensures the progress of action plans.
- Evaluates the overall performance of his team members as per agreed mission orders.
- Strong expertise in SAP Finance and Controlling FI/CO and SAP Public Sector - Collections and Disbursements PSCD
- Debugging skills in ABAP and strong trouble-shooting skills in general (recommended).
- Analyzing and documenting system interface requirements between applications and the SAP system and integration with third party systems.
- Able to develop a solution Blueprint and writing functional specifications based on Business Input.
- Exposure to two or more of the following modules is a plus: PS, PM, FM, VIM, CATS, RAR, BRIM
- Experienced in LSMW
- Able to understand clients' expectations, anticipate needs and proactively propose innovative solutions.
- A SAP certification in FICO / FICA / S4Hana / central finance … is a big plus but if not can be obtained with us.
Team Lead expertise
- Management skills / Project Management / People Manager
- Good knowledge of ITIL processes
- Good understanding of the business processes and cross integration areas
- Able to build and maintain the relationship with Business stakeholders within the enterprise and the functional ecosystem
- Stress resistant, team oriented, flexible, self-organized and communicative
- Challenged by complex problems
- Strong analytical mentality/conceptual way of thinking
- Service-oriented attitude
- Professional communication level in Dutch and strong English, French is a plus
You might also like…
- Portugal, Western Europe
**** SAP MM Support Consultant - Lisbon - Part Remote - Freelance Opportunity **** RED is currently...
- Italy, Western Europe
*** Project Manager e-Invoice - Freelance - Fully remote *** For one of our International clients,...
- Mexico City, Mexico, North America
- Fully Remote
*** Business Consultant - LATAM Based - Remote*** For our international client based in Europe, RED...
- Dusseldorf, Germany, Western Europe
For our client in NRW we are looking for an Azure/BizTalk Developer.The integration team of our...
- Germany, Western Europe
Für unseren Kunden aus Frankfurt suchen wir einen Applikationsmanager.Ihre Hauptaufgabe besteht...
- Stuttgart, Germany, Western Europe
Rahmendaten:Projektstart: ASAPLaufzeit: bis Ende 2024 mit Option auf VerlängerungAuslastung: 4-5...
- Germany, Western Europe
Für unseren Kunden suchen wir einen SAP Migrationsexperte zur Unterstützung in einem SAP S/4...
Register with RED Global.