Crush your SAP career goals.
Get the guidance, resources, and connections you need to secure your next role
SAP FI Consultant - 6+ months - Remote (EU based) - Start ASAP
- Germany, Western Europe Location
- Negotiable Salary
- SAP Technology
- Contract Type
- Remote Workplace
For our international customer in Germany, we are looking for an experienced SAP FI Consultant with broad experience across FI submodules and SAP versions.
Your main task is to support the internal team in daily business and optimisation tasks across SAP FI.
This will include incident management and change requests across SAP ECC 6 as well as S/4 HANA and can cover SAP FI AP, AR, AA, GL & nGL as well as FSCM.
* Communication and collaboration with business
* Incident Management and Change Requests in existing SAP FI landscape (ECC 6 & S/4 HANA)
* Solution design, conception, customizing and implementation of change requests
* International optimisation work
* Broad experience across SAP FI (AP, AR, AA, GL, nGL)
* Experience in the implementation of ECC 6 and S/4 HANA
* Experience in the process industry
* International project experience
* Desirable: Experience with SAP FSCM &/or CO
* Customer focussed and solution orientated attitude
* Start: ASAP (Throughout February)
* Duration: 6 months (+ option to extend)
* Workload: 5 days per week
* Location: 100% Remote (CET Time zone)
* Languages: Fluency in English, language skills in German or Polish nice to have
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
You might also like…
- Germany, Western Europe
For our long-term end customer we are looking for an SAP FI Project Manager.Your main task is the...
Register with RED Global.