Crush your SAP career goals.
Get the guidance, resources, and connections you need to secure your next role
SAP Data Design Expert
- England, United Kingdom Location
- Negotiable Salary
- SAP Technology
- Contract Type
- Hybrid Workplace
RED Global is currently looking for an SAP Data Design Expert for our international client to start an S4/HANA migration. This role is offered on a hybrid basis and the start date is December 1st.
- Design and implement data solutions for the S4/HANA Migration.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into effective data designs.
- Develop and maintain data models, ensuring alignment with best practices.
- Proven experience as a Data Designer with a focus on SAP environments.
- Strong expertise in SAP BO (Business Objects) and data set usages.
- Experience in customer/vendor, business processes and enterprise planning within a data design context.
- Experience with SAP FI modules, specifically OTC and R2R.
- Solid understanding of S4/HANA Migration processes and best practices.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work onsite at least 2 days per week in England.
(You must be based in the UK or Europe)
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration. We will pay a referral fee for a successful recommendation if you have someone to recommend.
You might also like…
- Portugal, Western Europe
**** SAP MM Support Consultant - Lisbon - Part Remote - Freelance Opportunity **** RED is currently...
- Italy, Western Europe
*** Project Manager e-Invoice - Freelance - Fully remote *** For one of our International clients,...
- Mexico City, Mexico, North America
- Fully Remote
*** Business Consultant - LATAM Based - Remote*** For our international client based in Europe, RED...
- Dusseldorf, Germany, Western Europe
For our client in NRW we are looking for an Azure/BizTalk Developer.The integration team of our...
Register with RED Global.