Crush your SAP career goals.
Get the guidance, resources, and connections you need to secure your next role
Network Design Solution Architect
- Belgium, Western Europe Location
- Negotiable Salary
- Development & Architecture Technology
- Contract Type
- Hybrid Workplace
RED Global - Network Design Solution Architect Contract Opportunity - 6 months + ext - Hybrid/Brussels
On behalf of a global client, RED is currently looking for a Network Design pre-sales Solution Architect to engage with client's teams to gather business requirements, assess various technology options and design Network solutions aligned to customer requirements.
Start - ASAP
Location - Must be based in Belgium - occasional travel required to Brussels
Languages - English and French mandatory
Capacity - 5 days a week
Duration - 6 months + extension
The key purpose of the role is to architect, plan and design network solutions for large
Primary Skill set
The key deliverable of the role is the design and preparation of standard and customized network solutions for Customer network.
* 3-5 years relevant presales or consulting experience, with proven track record on winning and leading complex solutioning deals
* Provide technical pre-sales support in articulating infrastructure design with in-depth product knowledge of minimum three technology domain as identified by CLIENT as long-term strategy (refer to table below).
* Drive solution sales by understanding clients' technical needs, translating identified needs into solutions
* Soft skills development that are identified by CLIENT such as sales and communication related
* Proposal Preparation
Secondary Skill set
* 3 to 5 years of expert knowledge in networking technology, both at the architecture and technical levels as related to LAN and WAN environments, Data center networking, IP/MPLS, SD-WAN, WAN optimization, Firewall technologies and Voice over IP
* IP routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP), Static Routing, QoS, NAT, MPLS, IP-VPN configurations, Layer 2 & 3 encapsulation
* Expert knowledge of firewalls (Cisco and Juniper), 802.1x, VPN, IDS
* Experience using web-based services with load balancing (Cisco and F5)
* Experience with Cisco VOIP (Call Manager, Unity, Contact Center), and using performance control features such as QoS
* Thorough experience of design & implementation of medium to large Data centers, migration planning from DC to cloud (hosted, public cloud)
Mandatory tools knowledge:
- MS Office (Excel, word, power point, outlook)
- MS Visio
- ServiceNow or JIRA
- CISCO CCW
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is required
Please apply or send your updated Cv to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
You might also like…
- Portugal, Western Europe
**** SAP MM Support Consultant - Lisbon - Part Remote - Freelance Opportunity **** RED is currently...
- Italy, Western Europe
*** Project Manager e-Invoice - Freelance - Fully remote *** For one of our International clients,...
- Mexico City, Mexico, North America
- Fully Remote
*** Business Consultant - LATAM Based - Remote*** For our international client based in Europe, RED...
Register with RED Global.