Crush your SAP career goals.
Get the guidance, resources, and connections you need to secure your next role
Global Training Lead S/4 HANA - Remote & UK Travel
- England, United Kingdom Location
- Day Salary
- Life Sciences Technology
- Contract Type
- Hybrid Workplace
***SAP Global S/4 HANA Training Lead- Remote+ Travel within the UK***
Here at RED, we are looking for an SAP S/4 HANA Global Training Lead with Business Process experience to start on an S4 HANA Implementation project for one of our global end clients.
The training lead is expected to start ASAP and for an initial 12 months contract with a possibility of extension. The project is hybrid with 2 to 3 days onsite within the UK.
- Experience as a Global Training Lead on a large complex transformation programme
- A deep understanding and experience of transitioning to S/4 HANA and other global systems
- Design and deliver engaging training sessions, workshops, and webinars for Finance and Operations employees, at multiple locations globally, ensuring the training is comprehensive, user-friendly, and tailored to different audiences.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop a robust training needs analysis, strategy, plan, tooling and methodology that aligns with the objectives of the programme
If you are interested, please send me your updated CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration or if you have someone to recommend, we will pay a referral fee for a successful recommendation.
You might also like…
- Mexico City, Mexico, North America
- Fully Remote
*** Business Consultant - LATAM Based - Remote*** For our international client based in Europe, RED...
- Dusseldorf, Germany, Western Europe
For our client in NRW we are looking for an Azure/BizTalk Developer.The integration team of our...
- Germany, Western Europe
Für unseren Kunden aus Frankfurt suchen wir einen Applikationsmanager.Ihre Hauptaufgabe besteht...
- Stuttgart, Germany, Western Europe
Rahmendaten:Projektstart: ASAPLaufzeit: bis Ende 2024 mit Option auf VerlängerungAuslastung: 4-5...
Register with RED Global.