Crush your SAP career goals.
Get the guidance, resources, and connections you need to secure your next role
Dynamics 365 Project Manager/Business Analyst
- United States of America, North America Location
- Negotiable Salary
- Data & Analytics Technology
- Contract Type
- Remote Workplace
Our client is looking for a PM/BA to lead the enterprise rollout of D365 across 150+ locations. In this position, you'll lead the development of requirements, project planning and execution. The expectation is to work with their business stakeholders and IT teams to iron out mapping, track and escalate points of failure, define requirements, and ensure all sites are successfully transitioned away from their current supply chain/ERP system.
* Work with stakeholders to help define business requirements and document them into functional specifications
* Develop business cases, document business processes in partnership with stakeholders
* Investigate, develop and communication technical options to discern and communicate expected business results based on capabilities
* Communicate complex business process, technology or rule constraints and opportunities to technical and non-technical decision-makers
* Lead the conceptual design, selection and implementation of new technologies and data processes
* Act as leader in a variety of technology projects across business areas, usually acting as both project manager and IT analyst and being the IT point of contact and liaison across the business and IT
* Lead complex business requirement workshops as a technology expert, clearly communicate dependencies and risks across project teams
* Participate and at times lead the estimating, scheduling, and monitoring user stories and backlogs
* Participate in change control and service delivery processes by providing appropriate documentation and subject matter expertise
* Support QA process and lead client UAT during each sprint or milestone of development
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
* Knowledge consistent with a bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, or another relevant field.
* 3+ years' experience leading technical staff in support, maintenance, or project activities and 2+ years' experience developing and documenting requirements, project plans, business processes
* 5 years overall IT experience, including working with third party vendors and internal stakeholder groups
* Demonstrated ability to seek and learn new technology platforms and a genuine interest in deep diving into technology.
* Demonstrated knowledge in enterprise systems and development tools such as Microsoft Dynamics (Finance & Operations, Azure, PowerBI, etc.)
* Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and listening) with specific ability to translate detailed technical details to a non-technical audience as well as development teams
* Proven ability to interface with all levels (executive to entry level).
* Excellent analytical, process, collaboration and business analysis skills; demonstrated skill in data flow diagrams, business process diagrams, use cases, requirements backlog and traceability
* Some experience managing projects (small or medium)
* Bias for action and transparency, collaboration
* Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, and Visio).
* Preferred: BABOK, PMBOK or other certification familiarity (Certificate itself not required), Agile and Hybrid methodologies, some exposure to security concepts/ considerations and DevOps.
You might also like…
- England, United Kingdom
Role:Data Platform Operations Engineer - Databricks/Airflow Location :Remote EU Duration: 6 months +...
- Mexico City, Mexico, North America
- Fully Remote
*** Business Consultant - LATAM Based - Remote*** For our international client based in Europe, RED...
- Dusseldorf, Germany, Western Europe
For our client in NRW we are looking for an Azure/BizTalk Developer.The integration team of our...
- Germany, Western Europe
Für unseren Kunden aus Frankfurt suchen wir einen Applikationsmanager.Ihre Hauptaufgabe besteht...
- Stuttgart, Germany, Western Europe
Rahmendaten:Projektstart: ASAPLaufzeit: bis Ende 2024 mit Option auf VerlängerungAuslastung: 4-5...
Register with RED Global.