Crush your SAP career goals.
Get the guidance, resources, and connections you need to secure your next role
Data Platform Operations Engineer - Google Cloud
- Netherlands, Western Europe Location
- EUR450 - EUR500 per day Salary
- Data & Analytics Technology
- Contract Type
- Remote Workplace
Data Platform Operations Engineer - Google Cloud / Remote EU / 6 months + / Start ASAP
RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS:
● As a Platform Engineer in the Google Data Platform team, this role will focus on developing platform solutions and software that enable the Customer's data engineering community to use Google Cloud easily, efficiently, safely and in a compliant way. In addition, you would support the Google Data Platform team during incidents, troubleshooting and creating fixes, workarounds and patches as needed. You would also provide support, consultation, and subject matter expertise to the Customer's data engineering community.
■ Tooling built in Python that support deployment of Google Cloud resources through CI/CD and adding features as per requirements
■ Tooling that perform monitoring of Google Cloud platform and housekeeping activities of Google Cloud resources
■ Stakeholder support through chat and support tickets
■ Troubleshooting user issues related to Google Cloud (Big Query, primarily) and suggesting optimisation's for long running or resource intensive queries.
■ Guiding users on best practices of Google Cloud usage.
■ Consult and help our diverse teams to develop, implement and maintain sustainable, high-performance, growth-ready analytics reports and data applications.
Writing good documentation on the platform services, tools, processes and best practices to improve the user experience.
SKILL SET - Technical:
● Proficient knowledge of working with Google Cloud, particularly Big Query, preferably in an admin capacity.
● Good understanding of database management systems
● Engineering craftsmanship with an experience in software development processes focusing on testing, continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD), monitoring and writing documentation
● Hands-on experience with Python, REST APIs, web services and SQL.
● Experience in Google cloud technologies (
Big Query, Cloud Logging, Cloud Monitoring, Cloud Functions, Cloud Storage.
Preferable: Google Cloud APIs, Compute Engine, App Engine, Networking, container/orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Docker) etc.
SKILL SET - Soft skill:
English B2 (is able to communicate fluently with English speaking stakeholders, able to share ideas and provide reasoning)
Team player (easy & respectful communications, shares responsibilities for the team overall success)
Team / Team Lead
Must have skills:
* Google Cloud BigQuery
* Google Cloud Platform
You might also like…
- Virginia, United States of America, North America
- USD80 - USD90 per hour
Data Analyst/Engineer in Support of ACT Architectural Coherence / Norfolk, VA, USA / 5 year contract...
- Netherlands, Western Europe
- EUR450 - EUR500 per day
Data Platform Operations Engineer - Databricks/Airflow / Remote EU / 6 months + / Start...
- Portugal, Western Europe
**** SAP MM Support Consultant - Lisbon - Part Remote - Freelance Opportunity **** RED is currently...
- Italy, Western Europe
*** Project Manager e-Invoice - Freelance - Fully remote *** For one of our International clients,...
- Mexico City, Mexico, North America
- Fully Remote
*** Business Consultant - LATAM Based - Remote*** For our international client based in Europe, RED...
- Dusseldorf, Germany, Western Europe
For our client in NRW we are looking for an Azure/BizTalk Developer.The integration team of our...
Register with RED Global.