Crush your SAP career goals.
Get the guidance, resources, and connections you need to secure your next role
Data Platform Operations Engineer - Databricks/Airflow
- Netherlands, Western Europe Location
- EUR450 - EUR500 per day Salary
- Data & Analytics Technology
- Contract Type
- Remote Workplace
Data Platform Operations Engineer - Databricks/Airflow / Remote EU / 6 months + / Start ASAP
RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS:
As a Data Engineer in Data Platform, you will be supporting 1000+ stakeholders focusing on data transformation and pipeline orchestration technologies. By constantly challenging the status quo, you will ensure stakeholder teams to deliver high-performance data processing solutions that are efficient and remain reliable at scale
Where your experience is needed:
* Automation of support activities (e.g cluster creations, configuration changes)
* Improving documentation to address user inquiries
* Prioritising customer queries and escalating serious technical issues to 2nd level
* Operational Excellence
* Stakeholder support through chat and support tickets
* Troubleshooting user issues related to Databricks (Spark) / Airflow and suggesting optimisation's for long running or resource intensive jobs
* Guiding users on best practices of Databricks and Airflow cluster management
* Consult and help our diverse teams to develop, implement and maintain sustainable, high-performance, growth-ready data-processing and data integration systems
* Having documentation focus to improve user journey
SKILL SET - Technical:
* Basic understanding of distributed data processing frameworks like Apache Spark
* Understanding of relational database management systems
* Hands-on experience with Databricks
* Hands-on experience with Apache Airflow/Amazon Managed Workflows for Apache Airflow
* Hands-on experience with Python combined with SQL knowledge
* Hands-on experience in cloud technologies (AWS services like S3, EC2, IAM, Cloudformation)
* Hands-on experience in container/orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Docker, Podman)
* Engineering craftsmanship with an experience in software development processes focusing on testing, continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD), monitoring and writing documentation
Nice to have:
* Knowledge on AWS Step Functions, Cloudwatch, Lambda
Must have skills:
* Amazon Web Services
* Apache Airflow
You might also like…
- Virginia, United States of America, North America
- USD80 - USD90 per hour
Data Analyst/Engineer in Support of ACT Architectural Coherence / Norfolk, VA, USA / 5 year contract...
- Mexico City, Mexico, North America
- Fully Remote
*** Business Consultant - LATAM Based - Remote*** For our international client based in Europe, RED...
- Dusseldorf, Germany, Western Europe
For our client in NRW we are looking for an Azure/BizTalk Developer.The integration team of our...
- Germany, Western Europe
Für unseren Kunden aus Frankfurt suchen wir einen Applikationsmanager.Ihre Hauptaufgabe besteht...
- Stuttgart, Germany, Western Europe
Rahmendaten:Projektstart: ASAPLaufzeit: bis Ende 2024 mit Option auf VerlängerungAuslastung: 4-5...
Register with RED Global.