Crush your SAP career goals.
Get the guidance, resources, and connections you need to secure your next role
Data Integration Lead - Consent, Identity & Single Sign-On
- Madrid, Spain, Western Europe Location
- Negotiable Salary
- Data & Analytics Technology
- Contract Type
- Remote Workplace
RED GLOBAL - DATA INTEGRATION LEAD OPPORTUNITY - 6 MONTHS + EXT - REMOTE/MADRID
On behalf of one our global client, RED is currently looking for a technically skilled, highly motivated, and proactive Business Analyst to join their team dedicated to building and maintaining a cutting-edge Customer Data Platform (CDP) for our key client. As a Business Analyst, you will play a crucial role in the development of the backend software infrastructure that powers our CDP, enabling seamless data processing and management.
- Duration - 6 Months + extension
- Capacity - 5 days/week, 8 hours/day
- Languages - English
- Location - Remote + 4-5 days/month on-site in Madrid
- Start date - ASAP
Conduct thorough data analysis and data mapping exercises to ensure the accurate and efficient data flow of data a) within our C&ID and SSO product, and b) between the C&ID and SSO product and the other GDP products such as CDP, CRM, CMS etc. c) between the
C&ID and SSO product and various divisional IT systems such as Practice Management
Systems (for MVH brands), Sitecore V10 CMS, Acquia /Drupal CMS & websites etc.
- Lead the integration of C&ID and SSO product to divisional IT systems as well as GDP systems to manage user identities, authentication, and authorization processes.
- Develop and conduct integration testing to verify the functionality and security of C&ID and SSO integrations.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including developers and stakeholders, to deeply understand business requirements related to data integration within our C&ID and SSO product
- Work in tandem with business units to conduct a comprehensive analysis of their data needs, challenges, and objectives, ensuring a seamless alignment between business goals and the technical solutions provided by our C&ID and SSO product
- Serve as a leader in documentation efforts by creating clear and comprehensive requirements documents, user stories, and process flows. Guide the development team in building a robust C&ID and SSO product
- Assist in the identification and resolution of technical challenges, playing a crucial role in ensuring that our C&ID and SSO product meets both business and technical requirements in terms of data integration.
- Some example key features you will deliver:
- Registration and Self-Service: Your solution will help consumers to register for /create accounts on brand websites & apps and manage their profiles, including password resets and account recovery.
- Consent Management (Preference Center): Using OneTrust, you will help build Preference Center solution to collect and manage consent (from consumers) for marketing activities. Consumers can set their preferences regarding communication channels, frequency, and content. They can choose how they want to be contacted and specify their communication preferences. Consumers can provide or withdraw their consent for various purposes, such as marketing communications or cookies. Your solution will help consumers to easily opt in or opt out of specific activities and channels; thus, ensuring that consumers have control over their own data.
- Consent Management - DSAR (Data Subject Access Request): You will use OneTrust to create DSAR solution to track and manage all DSARs received, including their status, deadlines, and responsible parties, in line with data privacy regulations, such as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act). DSARs give consumers the right to request access to their personal data.
- Identity & Authentication: You will design & deliver solution designed to help brands manage and secure the identities of their consumers (B2C). Your solution will enable our clients to provide a seamless and secure authentication and authorization experience to consumers accessing our applications and services. This includes Passwordless Authetication, Social Logins, MFA etc.
- Single Sign-On (SSO): Using OKTA /Auth0 off-the-shelf solution and some in-house built components, you will enable Pet Owners to access multiple brand websites & apps (within same division and also cross-division) with a single set of credentials. This feature enhances convenience for the users and security by reducing the need to remember multiple passwords.
- Master's degree in computer science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in building data heavy software systems
- Expert coding proficiency with Java, Springboot and Azure / Kubernetes
- Experience building real-time data pipelines using technologies such as Spark, Flink, Storm and messaging streaming services such as Kafka, Azure EventHub, RabbitMQ or Azure Service Bus.
- Experience with distributed systems, including microservice architecture, SQL and no SQL datastores.
- Strong understanding of database management systems, including relational databases (e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB).
- Proficient in using version control systems, such as Git, for collaborative development.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and tools for automated testing and deployment.
- Understanding of security best practices in software development and experience implementing secure coding principles.
- Produce production grade quality code applying domain driven design and software engineering best practices such as SOLID, DRY and leveraging design patterns.
- Knowledge of streaming data processing frameworks (e.g., Apache Kafka) for real-time data ingestion and processing.
If you're available and interested, please apply or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also like…
Register with RED Global.