Crush your SAP career goals.
Get the guidance, resources, and connections you need to secure your next role
Data Engineer Cloudera (Streaming - Kafka)
- Belgium, Western Europe Location
- Negotiable Salary
- Data & Analytics Technology
- Contract Type
- Hybrid Workplace
Role: Data Engineer Cloudera (Streaming - Kafka)
Location: Brussels 2 days office, 3 days home
Duration: 12 months+ extension
Start Date: ASAP
As Data Engineer you will interact with the business and IT colleagues (Architects, Functional Analysts, Project Managers, Data Scientists, Developers) and participate in the data transformation program.
As part of this program, we are re-engineering our enterprise data platform and machine learning solutions and moving to a CDP technology stack (Cloudera Data Platform). In this re-engineering and migration, you will design and develop solutions for real-time data ingestion, processing and serving in a highly available environment. You will also be working on several generic frameworks e.g. framework for logging, for access management.
- You are an IT professional with a minimum 5 years of experience with proven experience in big data engineering.
- You have experience with the Cloudera products (HDFS, Ozone, Hive, Impala, Spark, Oozie, Atlas, Ranger).
- Experience in real-time technologies is mandatory (Nifi, Kafka, Flink, Spark Streaming, High Availability setup).
Specifically on Kafka:
* Design and implement broker and partition architecture
* Develop consumable topics and corresponding API/microservices to render data consumable.
* Configure Producers and Consumers
* Mastering all core components required in a Kafka eco-system, like Zookeeper, YARN
* Integration with Flink and Nifi
* Stream processing knowledge Kafka with Flink
* Know-how of a Kafka administration profile is a plus
Nice to have:
- Experience in NoSQL databases (CouchBase, MongoDB) is an advantage.
- You have experience with CI/CD (Git, Jenkins / Gitlab CI, Ansible, Nexus)
- You have experience in Java and/or Python programming languages.
- Experience in PowerBI, Scala, Docker and Kubernetes are an advantage.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an advantage.
- You can work autonomously, you can cooperate effectively with different teams onsite and offshore, you are eager to learn new technologies, and you like sharing knowledge and documenting solutions with the right level of detail.
If you are interested, please apply of send your CV directly to email@example.com
You might also like…
- England, United Kingdom
Role:Data Platform Operations Engineer - Databricks/Airflow Location :Remote EU Duration: 6 months +...
- Portugal, Western Europe
**** SAP MM Support Consultant - Lisbon - Part Remote - Freelance Opportunity **** RED is currently...
- Italy, Western Europe
*** Project Manager e-Invoice - Freelance - Fully remote *** For one of our International clients,...
- Mexico City, Mexico, North America
- Fully Remote
*** Business Consultant - LATAM Based - Remote*** For our international client based in Europe, RED...
Register with RED Global.