Crush your SAP career goals.
Get the guidance, resources, and connections you need to secure your next role
Cyber incident responder Senior Consultant
- Denmark, Western Europe Location
- 45000DKK - 90000DKK per month + Pension,Bonus Salary
- Cyber Security Technology
- Permanent Type
- Onsite Workplace
RED's Global client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across 30+ industries and all business functions underpinned by the world's largest delivery network. They work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. You'll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues.
You will have an opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment focused on defining and delivering the most innovative solutions. Their projects are built on cooperation and teamwork, and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
Cyber incident Response Senior Consultant
Type: Permanent Job
Salary: DKK 45000 - DKK80.000 per month (negotiable pending experience review)
Level(s): Consultant and above.
Eligibility: Relocation to Denmark is a must.
Cyber Incident Response Senior Consultant
Are you interested in improving the cyber and organizational risk profiles of leading companies?
Work you'll do
- Conduct advanced computer and network forensic investigations relating to various forms of malware, computer intrusion, theft of information, denial of service, data breaches, etc.
- Assist clients in identifying and remediating gaps as identified throughout the investigation
- Provide clients guidance and advice in regard to cyber incidents, forensics, and incident response
- Document findings and create well written reports
Cyber Risk team that manages and responds to live incidents, using their skills in digital forensics, incident response, IT security, and incident handling. We are expected to be and treated as subject matter specialists in our field. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions.
- 3+ years of information security experience in one or more of the following areas: IT security, incident handling and response, exploit analysis, network intelligence gathering, vulnerability management, digital forensics methods and procedures
-Actual technical skills. Should be able to investigate from start to finish given a wide variety of available tools and resources.
- 3+ years of experience with at least two of the following tools: X-ways Forensics, Forensic Explorer, EnCase Forensic, EnCase Enterprise, AccessData FTK, Volatility, SANS SIFT, Carbon Black, Internet Evidence Finder/Axiom
- Familiarity with threat intelligence and applied use within incident response and forensic investigations
- Experience with malware analysis and understanding attack techniques
- Experience interpreting, searching, and manipulating data within enterprise logging solutions
- Experience working with network, host, and user activity data, and identifying anomalies
- CISSP, CISM, EnCE, CEH, GCFA, GCFE, or GCIH certification required.
- Ability to demonstrate an investigative mindset. Not just being able to execute a task, but being able to understand the reason for that task, and determine next steps depending on the results while maintaining a firm grasp of the overall goals of the entire process.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and the ability to prioritize work
- The ability to be a strong team player and working well with others
- Demonstrable personal interest in computing, security, and digital communications
You might also like…
Register with RED Global.