Meet the RED Team
Samantha Du Toit
Originally from South Africa, Samantha moved to the UK in 2002 where she spent a few years living in Bournemouth and Brighton. After moving to London in 2007, she joined Morgan Hunt, a public sector recruitment agency, as the PA to the CEO. After dabbling in various marketing projects when the team was under-resourced, Samantha set out to earn her spot in their marketing team. Fast forward a few years and Samantha became the Brand Manager, and then the Marketing Manager. After a couple rounds of maternity leave, Samantha moved on to Audeliss, an executive search agency specialising in diversity.
When Samantha saw an opportunity to work for RED Global, she jumped at the chance. Known for their incredible culture, Samantha was keen to join a company who put their people first.
Samantha joined RED Global as the Marketing Manager in 2018, managing a small team that provides the marketing function across all offices.
During her time at RED Global, Samantha has focussed on creating a proactive team, bring marketing and sales closer together. Samantha has been involved with many exciting projects such as launching RED Global's first-ever SAP salary report and most recently RED Global's rename, rebrand and new website launch.
- Samantha's ideal holiday would either be snowboarding in the Alps or visiting her friends and family in Cape Town.
- Samantha was on a dating game show on TV when she was 20.
- Forever a student, Samantha has done many courses - makeup artistry, wedding planning, creative writing, event management, marketing, PR, reiki healing, and is currently looking at studying homeopathy for fun too.
- She isn't ashamed to admit that her guilty pleasure is watching Hallmark movies, especially Christmas ones.
- Digital Marketing & Social Media Diploma at INDP, London
- Legal Secretarial Diploma at Montrose Business College, South Africa
What Sam values about RED Global
"The thing that I love about RED Global is how authentically I'm able to be myself. Every part of who I am is valued here and the fact that I can be myself means I can do a better job. I also love how success is rewarded at RED Global. I'll never forget the snowboarding trip I went on with a few others as part of our incentives program. Three nights away from my kids to eat, drink and enjoy the days on the mountains - pure bliss."